Any chance of getting a digital copy of the handouts from the eScience Workshop (2009)

May 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I am just going through the escience presentation that is linked to in Documentation=>General

Is there any chance of getting access to an electronic copy of the handouts that you used during that workshop?

Thanks

Coordinator
May 11, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Matthew,

Sorry, but I have not been able to find a copy of any handouts from that presentation. 

There will be more training and 'getting up to speed' oriented documents coming over the next few weeks/months as approach and finalize the v1 release.  I know that doesn't help you right now, but if you have some specific questions, ask away and we'll see what we can do to get them answered.

May 11, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Thanks for looking. I'm currently just trying to get some proof of principle compilations to work with the Surface SDK.

I was thinking of trying to work up the Surface equivalent of the handouts if that turned out to be straightforward.

cheers

May 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I have also not been able to locate the handouts from that particular talk - but I did put a more detailed 'Introduction to MBF' deck of PowerPoint slides under the Documentation tab.

Hope that helps,

Simon